Driver - Financial Members of the club - $40
Driver - Non-Financial club member $50
Passenger - $20
Note the Club rules for Happy Laps @ Lakeside Raceway, failure to follow these will result in you not being invited to future events.
1. This is not a speed event - No publishing of lap times, speeds, videos showing laptimes or speeds or descriptions of your mad racetrack skillz yo on social media (this is how the venue can maintain their insurance cover). Failure to follow this rule will mean both you and your post will be removed.
2. Helmets and CAMS/QR licenses are not required, but a current, valid driver's license is.
3. No entry to the track without a wristband for everyone in the car.
4. Non-QLD 86/BRZ club members and non-86/BRZ vehicles are more then welcome to join us.
5. Overtaking is only on the straights, If not overtaking KEEP LEFT - repeated failure to do so will mean you will not be invited back.
6. We do not allow any form of Roll Racing out our events. If you are unable to follow this request you will be removed from the track. Management also reserves the right to refund entries prior to the event if we believe your vehicle is not suitable for our events.
7. See point 1. This is not a race event, for legal and insurance reasons it is a cruise.
Further details about the event can be found here: http://qldraceways.com.au/enthusiasts/happy-laps
Our end of year cruise is happening! Yes you read that right!
Our starting point for the day will be Ferny Grove Train Station @9am to depart on the first leg of our cruise by 10am.
Leaving the station we will be heading North along some of the best windy roads Queensland has to offer taking us up over Mt Mee and onto Woodford, where will will be stopping in for lunch.
After our stop there will be a second leg of the cruise for those interested, and as always a pitstop for our usual group photo.
Cruise route via google maps will be posted after our test run over the weekend.
NOTE: Due to COVID, numbers will likely be limited. This being our first social event since COVID we will have an official event through our website which you will need to register your attendance on. We will have the link posted up in this event.
All attendees must be recorded to comply with COVID regulations. If you do not register, you will not be able to attend